Mr. Spin gives you top PayPal slots with smashing bonuses: join & get 50 FREE spins – no deposit needed on any game you choose! You even get to keep what you win!Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
888 is one of the most professional online casinos in the biz, offering you the highest quality of classic casino games. New players get a SPECIAL welcome treat – double your first deposit up to £100 + spin the wheel & get up to £888!Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
PocketWin Mobile Casino offers you great casino games on the go, and generous bonuses as well! Claim a £5 no deposit bonus & keep what you win! There are also 50 free spins on select slots. Then, your first deposit gets a 100% bonus!Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
This fantastic PayPal casino packs a whopping no deposit bonus – grab £21 FREE as soon as you create an account! Then, get up to £200 in bonus cash on your 1st deposit, which you can spend on a huge variety of top-notch games.Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
mFortune was one of the first mobile casinos, and it keeps its great reputation to this day. Newbies get to Scoop a free £5 no deposit bonus and 100% match on the first deposit! There are more bonuses to be discovered, so check them out!Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
Moobile offers mobile casino gamers a fabulous experience: not only can you choose between top-notch games; you also get a £5 no deposit bonus when registering! as if that wasn’t enough, your 1st 3 deposits are doubled!Terms and conditions apply. See full details on website.
Online Casino Deposits with Paypal
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods for online gambling, whether you’re playing on a laptop or on mobile casinos that accept PayPal. Basically, casino sites that accept PayPal can be trusted because PayPal vets each new vendor in an effort to guarantee the financial safety of users. This provides much-needed reassurance in a marketplace that is not without at least some risks.
What Are The Best UK PayPal Casinos?
There are a few elite UK casinos that accept PayPal, but they’re not always easy to find. We scoured the web for you and are glad to present a comprehensive list of our recommendations, with all the details you need to know before joining them:
|Name||Software||No deposit bonus||1st deposit bonus||Play Now|
|777 casino||Playtech, Net|Ent & more||£21||100%||Play Now|
|mFortune||Intouch Games||£5||100%||Play Now|
|888 Casino||Playtech, Net|Ent & more||N/A||100%||Play Now|
|Moobile||Probability PLC||£5||100%||Play Now|
|PocketWin||Intouch Games||£5||100%||Play Now|
|LadyLucks||Probability PLC||£20||100%||Play Now|
The information above is checked regularly by our experts, and is updated for December 2016.
Why Use PayPal Casinos?
A trifecta of benefits will be yours once you start playing at PayPal casinos with this e-wallet. Here they are below:
- Privacy – Over and over, the cycle of entering information online seems endless. But PayPal can drastically limit the times when you need to submit personal information for making payments. You only do this when creating the account, after which you need only user information at casinos that accept PayPal.
- Security – PayPal acts as a shield behind which your transactions can be completed. Having a PayPal account will prevent you from having to complete transactions directly from the casino, which could incur risk.
- Convenience – By only entering personal information once and then entering only login details for transactions, you will save considerably on time, not to mention frustration. Convenience completes the trifecta of benefits from the playing with the best PayPal online casinos.
Popular Casinos that Accept PayPal
- mFortune – There is £5 in no deposit credit at this mobile-optimised site, but you can also have a 100% match bonus when making first deposits worth from £10 to £100. Deposit via PayPal later and you can also have a 10% bonuses with every purchase.
- 888casino – An abundance of PayPal slots await when you start off here. And playing them can be quite affordable, considering the £88 no deposit bonus and £100 first deposit bonus. PayPal deposits are accepted alongside other methods.
- LadyLucks – A third recommendation is to sign up with LadyLucks, where PayPal deposits are also accepted. LadyLucks Casino also impresses by stumping up a £20 free no deposit bonus. On first deposit, you can then get a £100 welcome bonus.
Compared to Other E-wallets
PayPal is one of many alternative payment methods available to casino players. Globally, PayPal is the best-known for e-commerce among web users. However, there are alternatives to consider when performing transactions with online casinos. Below are details on PayPal and other e-wallets plus e-vouchers:
- PayPal – When you make lots of online payments outside of casino sites, PayPal is definitely the best choice. On the web, it is the most widely accepted e-wallet in the world. When seeking a single payment method, PayPal is the undisputed choice.
- Neteller – Casino purists like Neteller because more online gambling operators accepted Neteller than they do PayPal. Neteller has also been known to implement fewer restrictions. Both methods are highly secure.
- Skrill – This method used to go by the name of Moneybookers, but it has since been rebranded as Skrill. The main drawback of this e-wallet is that it just doesn’t feel as secure as PayPal or Neteller, both of which feature more stringent security measures.
- Phone bill payments – more and more mobile casino players are looking for mobile casino pay by phone bill. This payment method is highly popular when you’re on-the-go and want to make the transaction quickly. However, you can only make micro payments this way.
- Ukash – NO LONGER VALID or accepted since Skrill takeover – see below.
- paysafecard – Now the only e-voucher on this list, paysafecard replaced Ukash in August 2015 with Skrill takeover. It functions in almost the same way as Ukash: you purchase a paysafecard with digital or physical vendors. Each card comes with a pin code that will be later redeemed for cash at an accepting casino online. Note: It is not usually possible to withdraw your winnings onto a paysafecard so you will need an alternative payment method to cash out your winnings.
Most Common Bonuses on PayPal Casinos
Compared to credit and debit cards, you can actually claim extra bonuses by using PayPal. There are many different bonuses out there to claim:
- No deposit casino bonuses – Experience a new online casino without the risk of playing with your own money. A PayPal casino no deposit offer provides you with free funds and you do not have to make a deposit to start a new account with credit.
- Welcome bonuses – These are awarded to players who make a first-time deposit with a casino. Expect a first deposit bonus to have a rate of at least 100%. Anything less is just not acceptable in what is an ultra-competitive industry.
- Redeposit bonuses – Following welcome bonuses, some casino sites will continue to award bonus funds, but at lower rates, on future deposits.
- Alternate payment bonuses – Some casinos that take PayPal will award special payment bonuses for using e-wallets and e-vouchers instead of credit card and debit cards. This can be a simple way of topping up your account with 10-20% bonuses while being safe.
Getting Started with PayPal Gaming Deposits
Opening a new account will require you to visit PayPal.com and click on the appropriate link. Name, date of birth, address, and contact information will be needed here. Do it now, though, and you will not have to do when making future payments at PayPal-accepting sites.
To get your account completely up and running, you need to link a verified bank card or account. Enter your information and PayPal will send a micro-transaction along with a security code. Check for the code and enter it in your account to then send and receive payments.
Look for PayPal acceptance by checking the bottom of online casino pages. There will be a logo to confirm this. After creating an account, you can later submit your PayPal login details to complete deposits quickly and efficiently.
The most important tip for using PayPal is to maintain a separate password from all others. Security is one of the fundamental reasons for using PayPal, which is why you should not risk the account by sharing passwords. And don’t forget to use the reporting to functions to monitor your finances.
Using Your Account Fully
In case you are in any doubt about what exactly you can do with PayPal, here’s a quick rundown to help you out:
- Send and receive cash globally for free
- Use a card attached to your account
- Deposit money into your casino account
- Withdraw winnings
- Sell things online and receive payments
- Use your PayPal account all over the Web
Those are the main ways to use PayPal, but it also plays a role in promotions. Many sellers and vendors across the Web host dedicated promotions in which tickets to concerts and sporting events can be won. For an online world, PayPal is the simplest way to complete your digital purchases.
If you were to have a problem, even minor, with a PayPal vendor, you will get prompt attention. We can say that you are most likely will be taken care of, simply because no vendor or casino wants to risk its status with this very popular worldwide payment method. PayPal itself takes great care in reviewing applications from casinos or e-shops, and it exerts strict consequences for dishonesty.
Bottom Line on PayPal
There are some negligible, conventional fees for foreign exchange transactions, and yet it cannot be argued that the overall value we get from PayPal casino sites and from PayPal as a whole is worth more than that. Routine tasks are free, like sending cash to family and friends. You could even sell off used goods and get paid online. In-depth records will also be kept to help you keep track of your finances.
So go ahead and take a look at our reviews, and find yourself some new casino sites that take PayPal on which to play! Moreover, you can get a head start on some new online casinos for 2016!