Up to £10 FREE on sign up! T&C's apply.
Online casinos are now equipped to accept many different payment methods, with ecoPayz now proving to be a popular option for many players.
Best Casinos that Accept ecoPayz
The ideal starting point of this guide is to outline the top online casinos that accept ecoPayz. Each can accept this payment method as well as delivering compelling gaming options:
- Dunder Casino – Deposit with ecoPayz and you will have the option to unlock a £600 welcome package along with 200 free slot spins.
- Casino.com – An ecoPayz card will grant you the ability to double your first deposit up to £400 at this Playtech casino.
- Cashmio – Get 10 no deposit free spins just for signing up. Cashmio will also let you claim a 100% deposit bonus up to £100 plus 50 free slot spins.
Why Play with ecoPayz
ecoPayz functions differently to e-wallets because the format embraces the concept of virtual credit cards. In this case, ecoPayz is partnered with MasterCard to deliver prepaid virtual credit cards. You can stack this up against PayPal by checking the pros and cons.
- Familiarity: The vast majority of people who make online payments will be familiar with the concept of how credit cards work. ecoPayz will enable players to stick with an option that is familiar to them, but without using their personal card.
- Safe: An ecoPayz card can operate in parallel to your normal credit or debit card. This will give you the ability to hold back the sensitive information on your primary card, which can be linked to your ecoPayz account.
- Functionality: Each ecoPayz user will have the option of ordering a real-world card for free. This will provide another effective way for users to get their hands on their cash.
- Management: ecoPayz accounts will let you browse online information that will aid you in keeping close track of your incomings and outgoings, which is help when it comers to online casino wagering.
- Acceptance: The online casino marketplace is driven by competition, which is why some software providers and payment companies are more wisely utilised than others. For this reason, you might find that casinos differ from site to site when it comes to accepting ecoPayz.
- Withdrawals: The numbers on prepaid virtual credit cards are not as widely circulated as those that are maintained by international banks. As a result, you might have to switch to a different payment method if you want to make a withdrawal.
- Costs: Costs will be applied to withdrawals (2%) and currency conversions (2.99%).
How to Get Started
ecoPayz casinos are not any more difficult to use when compared to alternative payment methods. In not time at all, you can be ready to make a payment to credit your account. Allow us to run you through the typical setup for using ecoPayz at casino sites:
- Open an account: Visit the main ecoPayz site and start the process of creating an account by filling in the required information fields.
- Get an ecoPayz card: From your ecoPayz homepage, look for the option to apply for an ecoCard. Simply follow the instructions to obtain your card.
- Verify your account: Follow the latest security steps and submit any codes in order to connect your ecoCard to an external credit card that can be used for deposits and withdrawals.
- Join an ecoPayz casino: Go to an ecoPayz casino and create an account. You can then have the option to complete a deposit with your ecoCard by using the cashier function.
Remember that ecoPayz can be an effective alternative to e-wallets. At the same time, you will have to consider the pros and cons of this casino payment method before moving forward with using it.
Pocket Win - get 50 free spins + 100% welcome bonus! T&C's apply.