The online casino landscape is ever-changing, making it all the more important for PayPal-Casinos.co to look out for new sites and monitor the very latest emerging trends. Consider this your complete destination for new PayPal casino 2018 information.
Best New PayPal Casinos
…And Casinos Accepting Other 100% Safe Payment Methods
The following selection of new PayPal casinos 2018 will also include sites accept alternative secure payments methods, including eWallets, eVouchers, pay by phone bill, and others.
SpinIt offers a whopping selection of over 1200 games to choose from, with a huge welcome package of up to £1000 + 200 free spins! Pay with e-wallets!
New Casinos vs. Tried and True
For players, it is only natural to want more information when it comes to potentially switching from tried and true gaming sites to new online casinos. Fortunately, there are some very helpful signs that can be used to identify the top new casino sites.
What to Look for at New Casinos
At online casinos, it is now becoming out-dated for sites to work with only one software provider, as partnerships are now available with multiple vendors. Meanwhile, it is also becoming obsolete for casinos to avoid rolling out mobile access or providing access to live dealer games. New casinos are quite consistent at offering all of those features.
What Makes New Casinos Stand Out
New casinos have to work harder to appeal to players, so it is quite common to see fresh brands offering different takes on promotions. This can include hosting multi-tiered welcome packages, delivering free-play trials, providing novel loyalty schemes in which players can level-up characters when unlocking their rewards.
Always Check for the Basics
No matter if a casino is new or long-established, there are some basic features that you must always to check for:
- Legally licensed: You should be able to see one or more remote gaming licences being displayed at the base of a casino’s homepage.
- Safe and secure: A green padlock and “https” in the web address are two ways to check that the casino site operates with secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption.
- Fast payouts: Casinos are almost always quick to accept your deposits, but they must also commit to disperse winnings in a few of days.
- Customer support: You should not remain silent if any problems arise. Therefore, the casino should have live chat, telephone, or at least email support.
Top Features at the Best New Casinos
There are plenty of reasons why a casino can prove a hit with players, but having even more of those is what can make a new site even greater.
Bonuses and Promos
New casinos seem to make a habit of getting creative by being generous with their bonuses and promotions, making it all the more tempting to give them a try.
The ideal introduction is when you do not have to use any of your own funds to start wagering. The following offers can eliminate any risk of trying a new site:
- Free-play: You can receive a no deposit bonus of a specified value. For instance, you might have £5 to use on a selection of casino games.
- Free spins: In some cases, you might receive 20 free spins to use on one or a handful of specified slot games.
A natural form of encouragement is for casinos to provide a percentage boost of bonus funds that will be added to a real-money deposit:
- First deposit: Your first deposit might receive a 100% match bonus of up to £100 or £200, depending on what the casino wants to offer.
- Reload: After the first deposit, the casino can then offer smaller reload bonuses on your subsequent stakes.
New casinos make a strong effort to encourage loyalty by offering rewards to various levels of players:
- Loyalty: Standard loyalty rewards can see players earning additional bonuses and perks through earning points based on wagering.
- VIPs: The players who have been around for the longest can reach the highest levels of the loyalty scheme and, thus, unlock the top rewards.
- High rollers: This is a special level where players can receive larger quantities of bonus funds because they have made enormous deposits.
There are so many types of bonuses out there, with casinos also offering the following:
- Refer a friend: Try inviting a friend to join your casino and this could earn you a one-time bonus whenever that person makes a first deposit.
- Exclusive bonuses: At PayPal-Casinos.co, every effort is made to secure exclusive bonuses that can only be secured through clicking the special links provided.
- Max cash-out bonus: This occurs when a bonus restricts the maximum winnings, with details provided in the terms and conditions.
- Special promos: At times, you might find special promo events where sites are offering bonuses or running tournaments for specific games.
- Banking bonuses: Casinos can encourage players to use different deposit methods by attaching a special bonus. For instance, this could be a 10% casino bonus that is triggered for depositing by PayPal.
New casinos also cannot overlook the importance of delivering on mobile compatibility, what with players demanding gaming on the go:
- Android casinos: Access has long been available through mobile web browsers, but Google Play is now open to provide specially created Android casino apps.
- iOS casinos: Browser-based access is commonly provided by iPad and iPhone casinos, whereas the larger sites also provide native apps via the App Store.
The marketplace is currently being serviced by a vast selection of software providers, but some are much more talented than others. At a glance, NetEnt, NYX, and Microgaming are among the most impressive out there right now. Especially when considering their rapid rate of output for releasing new content.
Software companies are now investing greater resources than ever in raising graphical standards, even for slot games with a classic retro feel. Meanwhile, video slots are now set in stunning 3D environments, with VR casinos set to further increase standards.
A good new casino must be willing to cater to long-standing appetites for blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, craps, and classic slots. New video slots with high return to player percentages (RTP) receive considerable attention, but casinos must understand that the basics cannot be ignored and have to be filled out.
Moving into the future, it is also becoming important for new sites to provide non-casino games that can offer players a slightly different experience. These could include games embracing lottery, bingo, and scratch mechanisms. They can even be hosted by live dealers if a suitable platform is available.
Out with the Old, In with the New
There was a wave of new online casinos that have opened for business lately, and it is time again to look forward. It is clear that casinos have to forget about bog standard loyalty schemes, high wagering requirements, and failing to work with multiple software providers.
For new online casinos 2018, it would be fantastic to see even more headway being made in areas like virtual reality, live dealers, and cryptocurrency, among others. The more ambitious new casinos will attempt to tackle multiple areas and this should be applauded.
What We Expect from PayPal Casinos in 2018
The new PayPal casino 2018 prospects are looking very exciting indeed. Through a combination of new technology and fresh regulations, there are certain to be some intriguing options among the crowd of new casinos emerging in the coming year.
Virtual Reality Casinos
In the past couple of years, we have seen the gradual emergence of the potential of virtual reality (VR) casinos. Microgaming has taken the step of unveiling VR roulette at select iGaming conferences, while NetEnt has developed its Jack & the Beanstalk slot as a VR release that has been earmarked for the future.
The potential success of VR casinos is currently restricted, based on the low level of uptake on headsets. However, if prices can decrease in 2018, then this will be the perfect time for NetEnt and Microgaming to roll out their VR casino games to leading sites. Don’t expect to encounter a vast range of games, but definitely look for compelling experiences to emerge.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is playing an ever-greater role in our daily lives, what with devices and apps now managing many key duties for some of us. Honestly, we think it is only a matter of time before AI technology is used in the design of major slot game releases.
Slot games are traditionally governed by random number generators, but this could soon be succeeded by slots that are instead designed to utilise AI in their functionality. This could enable even more sophisticated special features and functionality to be integrated.
New Regulations to Protect Players
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) is easily one of the most active regulatory bodies when it comes to protecting the needs and safeguarding the wellbeing of Great British residents. The UKGC has already fined major gambling brands that have fallen foul of regulations, so the body has show it is capable of acting in the interests of players.
For 2018, UK players will soon become acquainted with an online tool called Resolver, which has been created to support issues and complaints. This will help to give players the confidence to raise key issues that might emerge with their favourite casino brands. Resources are even provided to help draft concisely written complaints.
New Cryptocurrency Casinos
Cryptocurrencies are no longer hiding in the shadows, considering that Bitcoin is now joined by other options, such as Ripple, Litecoin, Peercoin, and many more besides. Bitcoin will continue to lead the crowd, but the rising importance of cryptocurrencies will be even greater in 2018.
Major casino brands are now beginning to accept Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies. This will enable players to turn from credit cards and deposit through this more anonymous form of payment that utilises special security key codes instead of basic login and password details.
Live Dealer Casinos
In the marketplace, it has taken time for live dealer casinos to fully establish their presence, having emerged at a similar juncture to mobile compatibility. Moving into the future, it is now becoming imperative for new casinos to also provide live casino games from the moment that they launch. Otherwise, players can simply find a site that does.
Specialist software providers such as Evolution Gaming are now providing extensive suites with all manner of game variants, including the likes of Perfect Pairs Blackjack and London Roulette. Live gaming is also starting to see the uptake of lottery games and spinning wheels, which will provide even more options for players to enjoy.
The US, Europe, China, and South Korea have fuelled the rise of eSports, which see professional computer gamers compete in tournaments capable of transforming players into millionaires. And all of the main action is now broadcast on the likes of ESPN, Twitch, and YouTube Gaming, making it even simpler for players to keep track of all that’s happening.
This trend is especially relevant for the new casinos that also launch with online sportsbooks. Those that do open with this setup would be wise to consider integrating eSports betting, and the same goes for existing gambling operators. Conservative figures estimated that eSports viewers are expect to close in on the 300 million mark by 2020.
As ever, sports betting will continue to be relevant for the online gambling operators who want to maintain or open multiple channels for their customers. Moving forward, there are likely to be even more casinos that can also provide sports betting markets to their registered users.
Sports like football and horse racing are played out on a daily basis, providing users with countless opportunities to engage in betting. Meanwhile, sports betting sites can be expected to continue to include new promotional concepts, such as adjustable odds, to complement the abundance of in-game markets that are already being delivered.
There are so many factors that can determine how new casino sites will fare among players. So long as the new wave of online casinos can commit to providing quality-driven experiences that embrace fresh innovations, then this will surely be for the good of players.