The best new online casinos 2017 has in store are benefitting from astounding technological capabilities, a matured marketplace and eager audiences. For those reasons these new casino sites that take PayPal particularly have the power to surprise players, and give established brands a run for their money!
Best New PayPal Casinos
…And casinos accepting other 100% safe payment methods
Here are some recommendations for upcoming new PayPal casinos for 2017. Please note that we included casinos that take other safe e-wallets as well; Choose any casino out of the list below, and you’re guaranteed that your personal details will remain protected:
Key News on Casinos
We think that everything that is happening now for online casinos — such as releases of games, sites launching and new partnerships amongst companies — has an extra significance since we have witnessed such phenomenal growth in this industry. That’s because all of the events we report today are part of a historic movement for Web entertainment as a whole.
- Ace Lucky is one of the latest casinos from ProgressPlay, which means that it has a portfolio graced by games from Microgaming, NetEnt, NexGen and more. A competitive £200 welcome bonus awaits new members.
- The new Ice Breaker slot by Push Gaming has a high RTP close to 97% and 243 paylines, making its medium variance attractive to casual, fun-minded punters.
- Playtech’s funnily patriotic American Dad Slot has all the red, white and blue cartoon appeal and humour from the TV show, as only Playtech can translate into a hit slot.
- The new Lost Riches of Amazon Slot is by the relatively fresh game studio Foxium, which has loaded this game with 2048 ‘ways’ or paylines, plus extra leveling games beside the reels.
- Lucky Dragon Boat Slot is being rolled out by Genesis Gaming, on the premise of offering a visually rich low-variance slot. It has 50 paylines and plenty of winning moments to keep us engaged and to lose track of time.
All quarters of this world are involved in or somehow associated with online casinos at this point. The fact that so many diverse people and places have embraced casino games will make it even easier for them to grow and flourish even more.
New Casinos vs Tried & True
A few years ago, players were tempted continually by new casino sites that could offer alternative game suppliers with novel approaches — that was because most sites offered just one licensed software brand. Now, however, the major developers like Microgaming, IGT, Cassava and NetEnt give their casino partners the power to hand-pick titles from virtually any supplier.
This means that, on the one hand, established casinos find it easier to keep their members satisfied, and on the other hand, 2017 new casinos will have to work much harder to draw in customers. The bottom line for us players is that quality and selection have never been better!
TIP: When shopping for a site to join, whenever you see a single-brand casino (one game supplier only) you know it has fallen behind the current trends.
2017 Casino Trends: the Hot and Cold
This year, we see casinos competing with all manner of promotions, gimmicks and tricks up their sleeves — some of them work to keep us thrilled, and some are getting a bit staid. Here is a primer on what continues to be hot, and what is not!
What’s Still Hot
- Free Spins Rock — There is something very satisfying about using free spins, and it’s a great way to get the hang of new games. So far, new casinos with free spins have been pioneered with great success by NetEnt, the Swedish gaming sensation.
- PayPal Accepted! — Of course, new casino sites that offer PayPal continue to be super appealing for safety and convenience. Best of all, deposits and withdrawals are both easy with PayPal.
- BitCoin Casinos — Even though PayPal is the choice option, we think that casinos with many trusted alternatives to credit cards are safest and most flexible. BitCoin, the world’s only exclusively online currency, will be a major force in the casino market.
- Real Bonuses — To date, only a handful of online and mobile casinos (like mFortune) have been brave enough to buck the practice of placing wagering requirements on bonus cash. We expect more top casinos to adopt no-strings-attached bonuses and rewards.
What’s Not So Hot
- Confusing Terms and Conditions — Online casinos offer some pretty unbelievable welcome offers and ongoing promotions. Unfortunately most of the deals are loaded with restrictions hidden in the Ts&Cs, which need to be much more transparent.
- Social Slot Games — The world’s top brands (including Microgaming, Playtech, IGT) should stop resting on the laurels of their social gambling games and innovate. Older brands should offer more free spins and fresh features like their younger competition!
- New Game Concepts — Players are tired of trying new slot titles only to find that they are old slots with face-lifts only (new theme graphics). Now is the time for new concepts, particularly innovations on the same-o’ 5-reel by 3-row formats.
- Egypt Themed Slots — How many times have you seen this type of theme (along with Irish luck themes)? We predict that such staid concepts will fall to the wayside as titles based upon movies, music and super-heroes continue rising in popularity.
We leave you with this overall takeaway about state of the art 2017 casinos and for their future: players’ choices and casinos’ honesty are becoming the top memes or trends for this kind of entertainment. If you don’t see these qualities in casinos you may join, then it’s best to keep looking!
Online and mobile casino entertainment has risen to be one of today’s top worldwide pastimes on the Web — largely because it has offered real value, and inspired confidence by featuring benefits like PayPal. This are the main ways in which it will continue to flourish, providing us with such great fun.